- By 2020, the blockchain industry will become a massive 20 billion USD industry .
- Now, various studies report that 69% of the leading banks around the world are experimenting with blockchain technology, with research claiming that if they use blockchain, banks could save approximately 8–12 billion USD every year.
- Because blockchains are immutable, meaning information within them cannot be deleted, it means that once a creator’s name is attached to their work on the blockchain, no one will be able to take ownership or credit for it other than the original creator.
- Blockchain, thanks to its smart contracts technology, can solve these problems to a large extent.
- In many countries, people go for treatment at various hospitals and many different doctors throughout their lifetime.
- Ultimately, blockchain will provide a stable system for people both inside and outside the legal industry to transfer assets among different parties safely and efficiently.
Read full article: medium.com