- Reasons Why Bitcoin Is Still Going to Be Relevant in the Future
- A few years back, if you’d ask ordinary people online about Bitcoin (BTC) and the blockchain, they wouldn’t know what it was unless they were from the fintech industry.
- While BTC may still be volatile, it’s slowly finding its balance and stability in the market, especially after 2017 where its price surged to new heights and dipped afterward, but didn’t really return to its low value before that year.
- The increasing number of regulations being created for Bitcoin transactions shows that it’s on its way to becoming a universally-accepted payment method.
- A lot of small business owners and large conglomerates have begun to allow customers to use BTC in exchange for their goods and services.
Read full article: coindoo.com