- Digitalization is invading the market of every financial product, and banks know it.
- In 2019, the biggest financial institutions in the world have found a goldmine: crypto-lending facilities and crypto-derivatives.
- Many researchers estimate that the alternative lending industry will loan to around 20% of small businesses by 2020 .
- “Letter of Credits” are one of the oldest bank instruments in the world, allowing global trade to transform and evolve since Medieval times.
- The Voltron platform was initially developed by eight of the biggest banks in the world: BNP Paribas, CTBC Bank, ING of France, Standard Chartered, and HSBC, Natwest, SEB and Bangkok Bank.
Read full article: medium.com