After IOTA’s Coordicide Solution, Fund Manager Shift Funds and Vitalik Buterin Has Responses
- After IOTA’s Coordicide Solution, Fund Manager Shift Funds and Vitalik Buterin Has Responses
- Sønstebø was right,truly decentralized networks cannot be built overnight and after months of criticism, the IOTA Research Council has a viable alternative of the Coordinator through a Coordicide option.
- While IOTA has been a blockchain project for some time now, it lacked this single quality, one of three that make any system a true blockchain set up with security, scalability and decentralization.
- IOTA’s Coordinator was designed by the platform’s developers to help secure funds in the network’s infancy.
- Commenting on the introduction of Coodicide, Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin said the protocol looks the a clone of Avalanche, a consensus protocol that provides a distributed consensus by using Proof-of-Work or Proof-of-Stake algorithm around a blockchain or cryptocurrency system.
Read full article: bitcoinexchangeguide.com