ASCENT showed us that the future of work is here and that decentralization, disruption and democratization are more than just buzzwords – Grit Daily
- Many of today’s presentations focused on the application of technology and the future of work.
- The outcome of their research revealed that a RegWall and PayWall dual infrastructure would meet the demands of their subscribers.
- Doing so would necessitate having both a free and a paid service platform, each offering different features.
- McConnell felt that any new features added after the decision was made to migrate to a paid subscription model were “fair game” for monetization.
- Mashinsky has evolved voice over internet protocol (VoIP) into MoIP (Money over internet protocol) proposing to bypass the financial toll collectors, reward the depositors with profit-sharing and reduce the eggregious fees collected from borrowers in traditional banking arrangements with his bitcoin transfer service.
- Mozilla’s lean data practices include equating data with value.
Read full article: gritdaily.com