Bitcoin [BTC]: Number of reachable nodes almost unchanged from a year ago, reveals analysis – AMBCrypto
- Number of reachable nodes almost unchanged from a year ago, reveals analysis
- Bitcoin transactions are conducted via Bitcoin nodes and recent analysis suggests that while BTC’s price and market cap may have benefited from the recent bull run, the number of reachable BTC nodes remains unchanged from a year ago.
- Andreas Antonopoulos, author of Mastering Bitcoin and a well-known Bitcoin advocate, spoke about the Binance hack and the re-org that was briefly considered, during a Q&A session on YouTube.
- During the session, the author explained the scenario of what would have happened if Binance had decided to go ahead with the re-org.
- Antonopoulos explained an outcome where Binance had decided to go the other way around, and do a chain re-org.
Read full article: ambcrypto.com