Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence: Can The Two Technologies Work Together?
- Two buzzwords of the modern world, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI), are becoming increasingly dominant in the conversations about the possibilities of the future.
- Today, blockchain forms the basis of many cryptocurrencies, and furthermore, is being introduced as the backbone to many businesses around the world.
- Smart contracts working on blockchain have become a form of computerizing outcomes if certain parameters have been met.
- The issue currently faced is that most autonomous systems need to make decisions in real time and smart contract processes (especially for more sophisticated functions) are slow.
- Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence in the future In the future, blockchain technology has the real potential to be integrated across a huge range of sectors, including AI.
Read full article: sacrypto.co.za