Blockchain in Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Industry
- According to a report by BIS research , by 2025, the healthcare industry can save up to $100 billion per year in data breach-related costs, IT costs, operations costs, support function and personnel costs, counterfeit-related frauds and insurance frauds if they incorporate the blockchain technology.
- Tierion is another blockchain startup that has built a platform for data storage and verification in healthcare; both Gem and Tierion recently partnered with Philips Healthcare in the Philips Blockchain Lab .
- Robomed Network is a blockchain based medical network aimed at connecting patients and healthcare service providers using smart contracts .
- At Block Patrol, we help businesses in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry map and bring together the blockchain ecosystem to establish frameworks to coordinate early-adopters, and establish channels for dialogue and discovery. Whether your organisation intends on stopping the counterfeiting of drugs, tracking medical credentials or clinical trials and pharmaceuticals on blockchain, we can facilitate your collaboration with relevant experts in the blockchain industry.
- If your organisation is looking to make electronic health records more accessible with blockchain, or use the technology to enhance the security and control of healthcare transactions, we assist with connecting you with the right technical and industry professionals.
Read full article: medium.com