Blockfi Launches High-Interest Crypto Lending Program in India – Bitcoin News
- US-based Blockfi has expanded into India, offering a high rate on its interest-bearing account for two cryptocurrencies.
- In comparison, local Indian crypto exchange Coindcx launched a lending program on March 21 that lets users earn up to 2% interest monthly, as news.
- While Blockfi offers an annual interest rate of 6.2% on BTC, Gupta claims that his exchange offers 24% and requires only 0.01 BTC or 0.01 ETH minimum deposit to earn interest versus Blockfi’s 0.5 BTC and 25 ETH.
- There are similar programs around the globe such as Ledgerx’s Ledgersavings program which currently offers an annualized implied rate of around 16% on BTC.
- The post Blockfi Launches High-Interest Crypto Lending Program in India appeared first on Bitcoin News.
Read full article: news.bitcoin.com