Can we crack the chains of blockchain and theft cryptocurrencies? Let’s spy the blockchain network!
- Cryptocurrencies are next-gen digital currencies that can shatter border restrictions, whereas underlying blockchain tech is the next-gen tech that can shatter the trust-free decentralization process in enterprises.
- In order to modify the block value, one must be approved by more than half of the network nodes.
- A group of asset transactions that are verified by the network community people who are called miners is added as the data block in the blockchain.
- The data block once added into the network can’t be modified.
- A hash value of the data block is the combination of asset transactions data, nonce, pre-hash value that is delivered with the SHA-256 algorithm.
Read full article: medium.com