Decred Lead: Venture Capital Is A “Very Centralizing” Force | Crypto Briefing
- Venture capital is one of the drivers of the blockchain world, providing the money to turn ideas into products.
- Speaking to Crypto Briefing from an undisclosed location, Red explained that the very nature of VC is inimical to a decentralized network.
- Because they have a lot of money, VC’s can have undue influence over the direction of a project, “which does not fit in with a decentralized network” Red added.
- If VCs come into conflict with the community, Red is not certain that the community would win.
- The post Decred Lead: Venture Capital Is A “Very Centralizing” Force appeared first on Crypto Briefing.
Read full article: cryptobriefing.com