DxBox: Blockchain based web application for secure data storage
- This article briefly discusses the issues existed in modern cloud storage and how the blockchain based storage application can be a potential solution.
- Besides the concerns regarding data safety, centralization and lack of data encryption are other issues existed in modern cloud storage systems.
- Most cloud storage services only provide data encryption during transmission using SSL/TLS encryption mechanism, which is vulnerable to attack.
- The application uses the client-provider model for data transferring, where the client is a node that uses DX Token, the DxChain cryptocurrency, for file storage, file uploading, and file downloading.
- However, people still have concerns about this technology due to potential data privacy and data security issues.
Read full article: medium.com