Ethereum Price Forecast: How High Can The Price Of Ethereum Go? – Ethereum News Today | Smartereum
- Additionally, with the competition within the Blockchain increasing from the other virtual currencies, the use of the Ethereum blockchain isn’t increasing by any means at a faster pace when compared to what it was earlier.
- Matthew De Silva: Close to zero
Matthew De Silva, a cryptocurrency journalist at Quartz, made his price prediction known in September after prices crashed to the $179 mark.
- ‘Another key reason for the rally is that there’s a growing awareness of the need and demand for digital, global currencies in a digitalised, globalised world’, Green said.
- This gives us a potential market capitalization of roughly $10 trillion, leading us to believe that the price of Ethereum might rise as high as $100,000 per coin.
- We might even go one step further and say that Ethereum is not like one asset, but an asset to replace all currency that exists.’, Schuster said.
- If you look at some of the predictions which are available online, you would realize that certainly, there is a high chance that Ethereum would actually rise in the future as well.
Read full article: smartereum.com