Global Debt Registry is on a mission to simplify the structured credit industry
- Last updated: January 27, 2019
Recent developments in technology can bring much-needed innovation to the structured credit industry, Global Debt Registry CEO Charlie Moore believes.
- Global Debt Registry employs decentralized solutions based on IBM blockchain technology to help companies more efficiently participate in structured credit markets.
- We provide opportunities to improve efficiency and put in infrastructure to support credit markets,” Mr. Moore began.
- Working with underwriters, senior lenders and other involved parties, they can build much stronger protocols and record loans on the blockchain and introduce efficiency and innovation along the way.
- Imagine the assurances a common financial system of record could provide.
Read full article: banklesstimes.com