Gojoy Raises $10 Million in Blind Auction: Set for Listing on CBX Exchange
- Gojoy – a digital rewards startup has announced the completion of a $10 million token sale event for its native cryptocurrency.
- Gojoy’s announcement is yet another pointer to the emerging trend of crypto-related rebate programs which some experts believe could set the stage for greater virtual currency adoption in the retail shopping space.
- According to the press statement, the company sold $10 million worth of Joy Coin – its native cryptocurrency token in a blind auction to over 46,000 investors.
- Apart from the $10 million successfully raised from the blind auction, the company reportedly wishes to commit about $5 million more into the reward program to incentivize more participants
- Thus, even when they achieve some success, it hardly leads to greater global virtual currency penetration since the programs are catering to the usual crowd.
Read full article: blockonomi.com