Guardian Circle founders discuss its distributed emergency response network ahead of v3.0 release
- Guardian Circle aims to create a decentralized emergency response service through its mobile app and API network.
- The Guardian Circle application was first launched in March 2016 and allows users to invite friends, family and neighbors to be “Guardians.
- The introduction of the token allows Guardian Circle to extend its functionality to include a marketplace for personal protection and 911 style services, as well as reward friends and family for responding to alerts.
- The pair recently spoke with Colin Closser of NEO News Today about their GUARD token and mobile app, API infrastructure, citizen interventions, blockchain technology, and the NEO project.
- Mark: What we’re hoping to do now is create community responders – friends, family, and neighbors – who would come anyway.
- The post Guardian Circle founders discuss its distributed emergency response network ahead of v3.0 release appeared first on NEO News Today.
Read full article: neonewstoday.com