How to Create Your Own Decentralized Prediction Market – Bitcoin News
- This is particularly evident in the case of prediction markets, where new features from Guesser and Veil have opened up these services up to a wider, less technically accomplished audience.
- Technically these markets originate on Augur, but people are increasingly now placing their bets via secondary services that bolt a user-friendly interface onto Augur’s protocol and simplify the betting options.
- Users can potentially earn revenue when people participate in their market by placing a bet.
- To help keep track of draft markets proposed using Veil, a Twitter bot has been set up.
- Moreover, while the majority of markets currently revolve around simple bets that make Augur little more than a decentralized sportsbook, in future its potential use cases could expand significantly.
Read full article: news.bitcoin.com