ILCoin Launches With 5GB Blocks – Bitcoin News
- This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material.
- ILCoin Blockchain Project set a new record for stable block size – when it successfully released a 5Gb block.
- This achievement became possible after the project introduced RIFT protocol, which allows to increase the block size and keep high transaction speed.
- RIFT protocol features two layers of blocks: standard blocks and mini-blocks, which contain transactions.
- In order to integrate the new code into the system, ILCoin Blockchain Project performed a hard fork, which was shortly followed by the release of enhanced blocks.
Read full article: news.bitcoin.com