IoTex Staking: the definitive guide – StakingTeam – Medium
- So, if you plan to vote, it’s better to start stake: you will get bigger rewards.
- As you can see from the above picture, there is a strong incentive to lock for at least 28 days; your tokens will weight about 18% more , generating bigger revenues once the main net begins On one side, you can lock for more than 28 days.
- On the other side you can lock for less than 28 days, even 0 days if you want to have them available as soon as you want
- As you have now learned, you shouldn’t put all your IOTX in one single staking bucket cause you will be linked to a very precise duration.
- If it’s one year, then go for it: you will get max votes and more rewards Staked coins : the amount of IOTX that you plan to stake for a reasonable amount of time.
- Lock-in these coins, set autostake and ideally move them only if there is a reason (by removing autostake) Short-term stake : the amount of IOTX that you want to stake but that you’d like to have available quickly.
Read full article: medium.com