Lemonade co-founder behind security token insurance from AXA XL – Ledger Insights
- Lemonade co-founder behind security token insurance from AXA XL
47 mins ago
by Ledger Insights
- Assurely and AXA XL provide insurance for officers of Security Token Offering companies and their investors Co-founder Ty Sagalow was also Chief Insurance Officer at SoftBank-backed insurtech Lemonade.
- Part of the answer lies in Assurely’s co-founder & Chief Insurance Officer, Ty Sagalow who held the same role at SoftBank-backed insurtech Lemonade and is still a member of its board.
- As the only insurance specifically designed for online capital formation, we take due diligence extremely seriously but at the same time make it completely frictionless and seamless for the securities issuer.
- Much of our underwriting due diligence leverages available APIs or existing data set for the first level of underwriting due diligence.
Read full article: ledgerinsights.com