Meet the Blockchain underdog who Coinbase and Binance are putting their money on » TechWorm
- Despite that 2019 was touted to be the “year of the security token offering (STO),” it hasn’t yet happened.
- Instead, the initial exchange offering (IEO) has taken over the crypto markets as the token offering medium of choice.
- In particular, Binance Launchpad has made a name for itself among IEO platforms for hosting some of the biggest and brightest projects to hit the markets this year.
- By taking a different route and developing Matic as a second-layer solution for Ethereum, the company has been able to avoid spending years developing its own mainnet.
- Plasma has long been touted as the solution to Ethereum’s scalability woes.
Read full article: techworm.net