Meet the lawyers who pivoted from defending DUIs to advising initial coin offerings
- Meet the lawyers who pivoted from defending DUIs to advising initial coin offerings
Two-man Texas law firm leads market for crypto-asset ICOs
Michael Miglio and Adam Wolfe are partners in ICO Law Group, a small Houston firm that had the most crypto-asset driven initial coin offering, or ICO, filings with the SEC in 2018, per a MarketWatch analysis.
- Wolfe, and his law partner Michael Miglio, run ICO Law Group in Houston set up in 2018 as a division of their law firm WolfeMiglio LLP, opened in Nov. 2017 right after they both graduated from Indiana University Law School.
- Despite their youth, relative lack of legal experience and location in Houston instead of New York or London, these two young lawyers pivoted from doing DUI defense to becoming the most prolific lawyers in the SEC-sanctioned initial coin offering, or ICO, game in 2018.
- LinkedIn elaborates on those credentials as an internship at a law firm in Japan and in the Cook County, Illinois, public defender’s office before teaming up with Miglio to open WolfeMiglio LLP.
- Fritz Frey, Antonius Link, Vincent Müller Zug, Swaziland
11/5/18 Clarity Project (ICO) Ltd.
- MarketWatch asked Wolfe what he and Miglio learned during the last year about how to meet SEC compliance requirements for ICOs and if they had met with regulators.
Read full article: marketwatch.com