NASH it with the NEX token
- This validation process is known as “staking”, which involves depositing a number of native tokens into the system often locking them away for a finite amount of time.
- The rewards can be in network authority (such as voting power) and/or payout rewards in the form of transaction fees.
- Nash Exchange’s native security token is NEX and is built on the NEO blockchain.
- The NEX token is the first ever approved security token in Europe and was approved by regulators at the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein.
- It ensures many benefits such as protection against market manipulation, fraud, and insider trading.
Read full article: medium.com