Nvidia (NVDA) Makes an Eyebrow-Raising Acquisition; Here’s What Analysts Had to Say
- The purchase deal comes out to $125 per share of MLNX, meaning Nvidia paid about 15% more than the pre-sale share price in acquiring the company.
- Nvidia makes semiconductor computer chips, with a particularly strong reputation for graphics processing units.
- Its CPU and GPU chips are popular with gamers, and the company is making strong moves into data center, AI, and autonomous car technologies.
- The overlap between these two companies most likely resides in Nvidia’s move toward data center tech.
- ” Schafer gives NVDA a $190 price target, suggesting a 13% upside potential.
Read full article: smarteranalyst.com