Quantum Computing Startup Zapata Computing Raises $21 Million in Series A Financing
- Quantum Computing Startup Zapata Computing Raises $21 Million in Series A Financing
- Led by Comcast Ventures and Prelude Ventures, the round includes participation from new and existing investors Pitango Ventures, BASF Venture Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Pillar VC, and The Engine.
- Zapata has emerged as a leading enterprise technology company focused on developing a powerful software platform and quantum algorithms to enable the next generation of discoveries – for a wide range of industries including chemistry, pharmaceuticals, logistics, finance and materials – on quantum computers.
- With growing customer demand, Zapata is developing powerful, hardware-agnostic solutions on the latest quantum hardware made by Google, IBM, Rigetti, Honeywell, IonQ and others.
- – Ingo Ramesohl, Managing Director of Robert Bosch Venture Capital
Read full article: businesswire.com