STO Whitepaper Research – Avoiding Crypto Scams
- Apart from making sure that you invest in a solid project, whitepaper research can also help you avoid scams.
- So if you are thinking about investing in a new token or STO, and also want to avoid scams, your first stop is reading the whitepaper.
- Scam warning: If the roadmap states that a mainnet will be delivered within a few months, that would be great, but could also indicate that they’re trying to make a quick buck (unless they started the development way before the STO of course).
- Normally the best token allocation for investors is projects with a low token supply, so you get a bigger piece of the pie when you invest.
- Scam warning: This is a difficult factor, but it might give you an idea as to whether or not they’re realistic about the project, or if they just want to make a lot of money.
Read full article: dailyhodl.com