What Does A White Paper Mean For An ICO And How To Write It? Part 1
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is, without a doubt, the most innovative raise funds.
- ICO deals with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, a white paper should describe in detail how cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will be utilized to solve a certain problem, stated by the ICO.
- Introductions to the ICO white papers can contain additional information, necessary for the investors to understand the problem in its full scope.
- For instance, the introduction to Ethereum’s ICO white paper contains information on the history of cryptocurrency, the description of bitcoin, information on mining, alternative blockchain applications, etc.
- In its turn, this part of the ICO white paper consists of a description of token commercialization.
Read full article: cryptodaily.co.uk