What is IEO? (Initial Exchange Offering)
- In Initial Exchange Offerings, investors usually provide cash to the team in charge of the project in exchange for particular amount of crypto in a blockchain.
- You do not really hand the money to developers, hand it to crypto exchange that partners with them.
- During the exchange, instead of being directly awarded tokens by the project team, you will get this from the crypto-exchange platform instead.
- This implies the crypto trade site performs due diligence before accepting ventures to its EIO contributions.
- In the event that the trade site acknowledges a payment type, IEO will also accept, such as providing payment for crypto IEOs with different cryptos.
Read full article: thecurrencyanalytics.com