What is USDQ and Q DAO?
- In this article, Slava Zheltov shares about USDQ , a unique decentralized stable coin that makes it easy to collateralize Bitcoin.
- As a Blockchain Architect at PLATINUM ENGINEERING , Slava acts as a full-stack front-end developer.
- The smart contract mechanism used is referred to as Collateralized Debt Contract.
- The collateral assets are locked after being deposited into the Q DAO smart contract platform and allows the owner to generate USDQ stable tokens in return while at the same time creating debt for the same owner.
- These tokens are the last component of the USDQ ecosystem and they are Ethereum based tokens whose main use is to carefully manage the operations of the fund via means of a Decentralized Autonomous Organization [DAO] system.
Read full article: medium.com