When It Comes to Cryptos, Bitcoin Is Just Scratching the Surface | DailyWealth
- That’s why I’m sharing this essay from my colleague, Crypto Capital editor Eric Wade, in which he explains that the world of cryptos involves much more than just bitcoin…
- Some provide the investor or token holder with some form of “utility” (like decentralized digital storage or identity verification).
- Blockchain technology and crypto protocols have led to new businesses being built and distributed to investors as crypto assets.
- These kinds of crypto enterprise tokens provide investors exposure to that particular business.
- For example, holders of a decentralized version of digital storage company Dropbox might have a certain amount of storage depending on how many tokens they hold.
Read full article: dailywealth.com